Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fansigns

uhhmmm . :) hehe! i have a bunch of fansigns from my sis, niece and couz that touched me a lot! hehe at least i know that even though i didnt make it to go home to our province last week, they surely remembered me :) and by that im sooo happy :D hehe! even a little thing counts ^_^ ayiii!


here's one! from my sis :) yea i payed for their transpo haha! but im happy cause everyday she manage to call and txt me cause they freakin leave me alone here in qc =(. oh well here it is! hehe




another one here! my niece made 1 for me :) sweet right? hehe! wrote on sand again! xD and i like it soo much :D lubb u bhe =)





and this fckin fansign was made by my very awful couz! shes with me since i was a kiddo and now that we have grown up she's still so sweet to me. as seen on the fansign =)) at least! now i know im so good to be remembered! lolers xD


if only my mom can make a fansign ill definitely have one from her =) iLysm!

1 comment:

  1. Cool fansigns written in beach sand!

    You can make some fan signs online @ www.FanSignGenerator.com

    ReplyDelete